Saturday 9 February 2013

Squares from the winner of The Beautiful Blogger Blanket 2012!

Last year lucky Barbina of Little Things Made With Love in Germany was the winner of the Beautiful Blogger Blanket 2012... This year Barbina has sent us five amazing squares for the BBB2013.. and she doesn't want her name entered in the draw......how lovely of her! Thank you so much Barbina.


Barbina's squares are beautifully made, all in Rico Essentials Cotton DK



Look at this lovely heart detail...


This lovely flower centred one is gorgeous...


I love this little square within a square..


This is my favourite one though... beautiful colours and made so neatly.



Barbina hasn't sent details of the patterns she used... maybe she is going to blog about them once she sees this post.

Barbina I can't say GOOD LUCK with the draw as I normally do at this stage.. I can only say a big THANK YOU for joining in with the Beautiful Blogger Blanket 2013 even though you don't want to be entered into the draw.


I hope the BBB2012 is still well and looking gorgeous! 

Hugs x

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! Thank you so much for your nice words! Yes, the BBB2012 is as gorgeous as on the first day I have got it! :) It is still resting on our guest bed and gets so many compliments everytime I get visitors!
    I have used these patterns for my squares:
    1. Grandma´s Heart Square from Ravelry
    2. More V´s Please Square from Ravelry
    3. Square 129 from the book 200 Crochet Blocks
    4. Circle Of Friends Square from Ravelry
    I can´t wait to see the finished blanket! I´m sure it will be amazing! I loved all the squares you have shown so far!
    All the best for you! xxBarbina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbina... Thanks for giving us the pattern details...I'm sure lots of people are going to want to make some of those. I'm so glad that the BBB2012 is doing well. Hugs, Jill x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I'd love to join with some Sunburst-Grannies. Is it still possible?

    Barbina's squares are really pretty...

    tofu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tofu... yes it is still possible, but your squares have to be here on 14th Feb at the latest. :)x

      Delete
    2. I won't make it by tomorrow :(
      But maybe for 2014 then... Great project of yours :)

      Delete
  3. I hope my arrive..sent over a month ago. Her blocks are amazing!!Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. v pretty. Am I too late Stocki? I have a square here waiting to be posted :(
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fee... no not too late...delayed finishing date is the 14th Feb. Hugs, Jill x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful squares from Barbina, this is going to be one beautiful blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets more amazing every day Linda! Hugs, Jill x

      Delete
  6. What absolutely beautiful squares! I hope that one day I'll be able to crochet like that! Are you busy with muscle training ready for all the hard work of sewing it together? I hope that you find it fulfilling and enjoyable! Thanks for doing it! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous squares, theheart one is lovely, but I'm with you the last one is stunning, the colours are like harvest time aren't they....blue skies sunshine and ripe crops. Clever Barbina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These squares are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Time is precious but if you have a minute I would love to hear your comments x